What would you do

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
What would you do if you woke up to find everything that once lived dead?

Well, **** that's a whole can of worms man..... without sitting down to write an essay on this... I would just have to say find anything fun....drive anywhere, "live" anywhere just find a random cool house and call it home... have a fun time driving a variety of cars I couldn't afford and then who knows..... blow stuff up? In all fairness, being the only one alive would make things really boring really quickly.... and there'd be no'one to yell "hey all y'all .... watch'iss!!" too

my job is boring as hell, so I have a tendency to daydream about dumb stuff like this all the time. I don't think i'd last too long, with nobody to tell me "don't do that, you'll kill yourself" and nobody to stitch me back up when I see if I really can re-enact the scene in triple x where he drives a vette off a bridge... it would be fun for a while though

Lol well i would go straight to a lambo dealer and play 300,000$ smash up... lol and then just ride all the quads i can and blow the motors going so fast... but thats just me lol nice answers...

you can fly your own plane, or atleast try to learn how. then just tie the flight stick back with those lil twisty ties. The plane should crash before you hit the ground, so you get a great view of it...
~Bill

Exactly. I could figure out how to make a small plane take off, there's not much too it. Landing... who needs it when there's plenty more planes where that one came from?

It would be cool to load the plane full of explosives and fireworks, that would make the crash landing real interesting.

Could definitely be an interesting challenge, hell if you practice enough you might even learn to land them, then you'd really be able to explore the world haha. Although there is definitely some excitement to watching things explode.... speaking of.... military vehicles - now that would be fun!! Tanks, RPGs, grenades, oh wow.... too bad there wasn't someone to share the excitement with though.

I'd start with experiments with the reanimation of corpses, muahaha. No one to say anything about it so why not? and if you did eventually get anything ticking again, you can drop the old used battered and torn experimental corpses, and start with the hot chics, heh.
~Bill

the plane thing would be kinda fun. ive flown a plane before (once with an instructor) and it wasnt too hard, just kinda scary thinking about if something fucks up you could/will die. well, if the situation in question happened, there's a nice yellow lamborgini diablo in a high end luxury car dealership that i drive by on my way to work. i think id like to see how fast those things really go first hand! by the way, you would probably have to do a lot of self-loving if that ever happened (unless you became a necropheliac, ewwww!). just my 2 cents on that!

Ok...everyone is dead? With all those bodies rotting I'd just stay inside. Then you'd be in trouble if the power went off. Who'd fix it?

Personally I couldn't imagine life without my wife and kids.

sorry to point out the obvious... but doesnt that happen all the time? I mean everything that once was alive had to die...it happens all the time on a daily basis you know? or am i just not getting what you are trying to say? :-/

or do you mean more like everything living right now will be dead by morning kinda thing (shawn of the dead brew-ha-ha kinda stuff)

Lol well i would go straight to a lambo dealer and play 300,000$ smash up... lol and then just ride all the quads i can and blow the motors going so fast... but thats just me lol nice answers...

i would bring any qouads / dirtbikes to my house take over all buisnesses and then figure out how to make more people and then i would own evreything in the state

figure out how to make more people?! dont you already know how that is done? when a man and a woman love eachother very much (or are really drunk or desperate)... lol just kidding. dont think that would work though since you need females to reproduce and other people to own businesses to employ people so they could make money to buy your products! wow, that was a long sentence. see what im sayin. kinda complicated

ok people your over thinking this... lmfao everything that once lived is dead and gone... no bodies or anything... stop thinking to much into it... lmfao

No bodies huh? well no clue where they coulda went, I'm stumped
amputee.jpg

~Bill

Back