New Tattoos

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
AmericanFlag-EaglePelphreyArm.jpg

GermanHeritagePelphreyArm2.jpg

AmericanFlag-Eagle-GermanPelphreyAr.jpg

Yep, they are photochopped. I got bored and decided to see what I could make for myself. If you don't know or can't tell from the pictures one is an american flag with the eagle, and the other one represents Germany heritage. My dad is from the USA my mom is full blood Germany. I am wanting to combine the 2 together and get another tattoo. Just messing around, but soon enough I will come up with a design I like enough and get it. Until then enjoy my photochopping..

I want to combine the 2 flags together somehow and come up with something like that. I just used these because the eagles claws are cool coming down. I am going to try to wrap a German flag around the claws and see what that is like.

I'll be the first to tell you that this isn't going to fill good at all with all the color. I got "Pelphrey" across the top part of my back. I've been called pelphrey since the 3rd grade, most people don't even know my real name. I am saving the rest of my back for my children once I have them all. That portait has to be equal, can't have any suprises there...

Thats a good idea combining the two flags into one..i like it when ppl are creative..most of the time when i tat they always ask for my art work rather than a copy of someones ****!!

That seems like a tough 2 to combine...............Hoiw about one on each arm? : )

2xtreme you got that right. We eat very well. My dad has trained himself to eat like a champ!!

rfm since your a tattoo artist draw me up a design scan it or take a picture with a digital camera. HAHA JK...

JstCruisen It will be difficult to combine. It may take mnths but it has to be right the first time. We all know that this doesn't erase. Not really wanting to put one on each arm, I want to and am going to do my very best to combine the 2 some how. Never know what I want to save the other arm for..

usually i charge when i draw up stuff but sometimes i can be a nice guy and help out ppl...if you want to give me more of a description exactly what yer looking for and send me some pics of what yer thinking of using then i may be able to help you out...... :cool:

usually i charge when i draw up stuff but sometimes i can be a nice guy and help out ppl...if you want to give me more of a description exactly what yer looking for and send me some pics of what yer thinking of using then i may be able to help you out...... :cool:

Thanks, but I am going to mess around with photoshop. Its going to be a little while before I do this so I got plenty of time...

Kreed actually that isn't that bad an idea.

Kind of stuck on the eagle deal now since that represents America.

Im thinking the half and half with the flag but in a different way then maybe try to combine both birds somehow..if your not in any rush i will sketch out something for ya.....

What if you were to have the German bird red white and blue, or the German bird holding the American flag instead of the banner. Another thing you could do is use the American flag as the back drop with the German bird over it with the banner being german flag/american flag or somethin like that, Though that may look odd with 2 American flags.
~Bill

us_flag.jpg

I know, I ain't no good at this junk...LOL
that is awesome krred!! you should look into a job photoshopping. lol just messin with ya, i suck at it too

Im thinking the half and half with the flag but in a different way then maybe try to combine both birds somehow..if your not in any rush i will sketch out something for ya.....

Not in any hurry. But you don't have to do that. I appreciate it.

And actually imtarnished having the bird holding the flag isn't that bad an idea. Because the banner the bird is holding now is where your family name is going to go. And Im not about to put my moms name on there.

I would still rather use the eagle. Possibly use the eagle in the first pic and instead of having the american flag have the german flag.

I don't know, I got plenty of time to think about it.

i dont know if you are steadfast on having the birds, but i think something simple, like 2 flags (on flagpoles) crossing, one german and one american would be cool. it would be simple, not too big, and might not hurt as much. also, maybe a bald eagle holding both flags (or just eh german flag) would be cool too. i would draw something up, but im not a good artist or anything like that. maybe a coat of arms or something would be cool too. im thinking about having my coat of arms done on the right side of my chest if i get another one. best of luck to ya. by the way, what part of germany is your mother from?

Just an idea, but maybe you could have a flag like krees or two seperate flags twisting with eachother or something. But if you took a flag like krees you could put it on a small flag pole in the eagles mouth with its wings spread. Or maybe even have the American flag(or german) in its mouth and the other one in its claws while its wings are spread. I'll try to draw it though or something.

I know it sucks, but it's the best I could do. Maybe you could have the colors from where they neat kinda mix.

flags.jpg

What about the Eagle, Or the German Bird with the wings the colors of the flags, one wing Red, White, and Blue, and the other wing Black, Red, and Gold? Or a Red White and Blue eagle, with the German flag as the background?
~Bill

Heres a pic i drew up to tat for a buddie after 911

minichopperproject0014yd.jpg

And a few other pieces of art
minichopperproject0028tu.jpg

minichopperproject0058uo.jpg

Heres a tat that in progress.....
minichopperproject0030hf.jpg

I like the first one alot. 2nd one is scary. Last one: Thats a huge butterfly..

Yeah as you can see the second one isnt done yet.....the butterfly has most of the colors in it now,just havent taken pics yet but when its done i will post the finished result.

I figured i would show you i draw a round about of many things....i should be able to start drawing some sketches for ya next week..maybe it will help ya with some ideas..or if i hit one right on the button and you like it that much i will send you the pic!

Almost all my art is original.. most times when someone gets a tat and i draw it up as original you will not see it on another person"usually".

those butterflies are on a woman right? ive not really seen too many guys with butterfly tattoos, especially ones that big.

Back