THIS WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH SO HARD

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus. I can't wait to see this video on ebaumsworld. And just as kreed said you got some guts.

WHAT THE MOTHER ******* DICK Is that? god damn... lol that took a long ass time to load too... why the **** would u disgrace urself like that? lol j.m. nice...

wow, your whiteness (inability to dance) ******* astounds me, and im english! i know i cant dance, but WTF man!? also, techno is for fudge-packers and ravers (same thing). go to a gay club and see what they play!

wow, your whiteness (inability to dance) ******* astounds me, and im english! i know i cant dance, but WTF man!? also, techno is for fudge-packers and ravers (same thing). go to a gay club and see what they play!

umm your gay

umm, im not the one who was dancing to techno. excellent comeback though. really shows your intelligence. i really hope that wasnt you on that video, b/c if it was i feel sorry for you. at least you can call yourself fat.

umm, im not the one who was dancing to techno. excellent comeback though. really shows your intelligence. i really hope that wasnt you on that video, b/c if it was i feel sorry for you. at least you can call yourself fat.

dude shut the hell up, sure he is a little on the heavy side, but im pretty damn sure he is a better rider than alot of people on this site including me

Sounds like you're talking from experience. Just how many gay clubs have you heard that music in? It is good that you can call yourself a fudge-packer though...LOL

[quote:jzaxhimv]wow, your whiteness (inability to dance) ******* astounds me, and im english! i know i cant dance, but WTF man!? also, techno is for fudge-packers and ravers (same thing). go to a gay club and see what they play!

Sounds like you're talking from experience. Just how many gay clubs have you heard that music in? It is good that you can call yourself a fudge-packer though...LOL[/quote:jzaxhimv]

That's great! Why didn't I think of that smartass comment first?

lol. thats pretty good. i actually have been to a gay club before, but thats because a friend of mine (straight guy) worked there at the bar. i went there because he told me that a lot of straight chicks went there so they wouldnt be hit on by guys. i guess thats kinda silly though because then they would probably just get hit on by girls. ha ha ha. i am secure in my sexuality though, so it didnt bother me. (and no, i didnt get hit on. i guess im just not good looking enough for queers! lol) i do agree that some people do take themselves too seriously though. either way, techno annoys me. i used to hang out with this guy who did a lot of excasty and all he listened to was techno (and a little rap) and it got annoying really fast. he was kinda weird though and into a lot of bad things, so i stopped hanging out with him. warriorspeed, who said anything about his riding. i was just commenting on the way he was dancing. just relax and dont take such offense. just chill out. lets just drop this. corko, sorry if i offended you or anything. it was kinda funny because it was so dumb. later

I doubt you could offend him...afterall, he posted it! Props for trying though, Corko, I would never attempt it SOBER! Since I no longer drink...I would never attempt it PERIOD! LOL Thumbs up for the shirt too!

BTW, Looked like you should have done it to "Everybody was Kung Fu fighting...." LOL

Latest posts

Back