Look what i got

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
000_0173.jpg
does this look firmilure to anyone else

Did they actually catch you in the process or did a neighbor complain? Cuz man, if they showed up because a neighbor turned you in - that sucks!

Nah i was at the store getting gas.. and i saw him go bye so i waited a little bit for him to get out of sight then i took off and game around a cornor by a firestation and he was parked right there with his lights on. I was ganan go out around him and just wave but there was like 50 cars coming in the other direction

Got the other cops name? Think he'll stand up in court for you? I doubt it... but there's a chance there, slight one at best.

I got one in Kentucky. Court costs + fines was 250 dollars for me...I haven't been on the road since..

i got one of those once it was for riding on Public property they cought me and my friend right as we were leaving to go back to his house and and tool to fix my tire cuz i had a flat..they were sitting rihgt out there waiting for us the hole time

yup i came around a cornor and he was sitting right there on the sholder waiting for me

I hate when they just pop out of the wood-work...lmao

Hope you dont get to big of a fine..Good luck!

I get scared around the areas in which we ride, but at the same time, no cop is going to follow me anywhere, and there are lots of exits. Downside to my quad is that it's so loud it can be heard for at least a mile, if not more...So they can sound me out if they wanted... :)

Recent Update.. The Cop that gave me permission got me out of court but i was Slaped with a $130 fine :( oh well

Back