RANT! v.Icantgetnofuckingsleep

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
SONOFABITCH!!

It's been over 2 1/2 wks since I broke this God damn collar bone and I'm still in so much ******* pain I can't get a full nights sleep!!

For the first week I couldn't get to sleep until after 3-4am.

Then with plenty of medsand strategically placed pillows I was able to get to sleep but not stay asleep, waking up 4-5 times/night- basically any time I moved.

Monday and Tuesday nights were about as close to a full night as I have gotten. Woke up 2-3 times. Good thing I was able to get some decent hours in then because I have been working on a huge job at work that needs to be wrapped up by noon tomorrow.

And now I am almost out of meds..... :eek:
Luckily I go back to the doc's tomorrow and hopefully I'll get more.

I know NOGAF, but I had to vent,

Carry on....

i totally hear ya. i'm just now getting over my broken collar bone. i was on pain pills for about the first 3-4 weeks. the best thing that i found was to sleep on the couch on my left side (good side). i still sleep on the couch from time to time because if i sleep in my bed, i end up rolling over on my right side and my shoulder will hurt pretty good for a day or two. i'm not sure if you have a sling or a figure 8. i had the figure 8 and i still wear it even though the doc said i didnt have to. it does seem to help out. if you are in a sling, you might want to ask your doc about the fig 8. hang in there man. this is week 8 for me and it is still sore but nothing like it was the first month. hope you get to feeling better soon.

SHITFUCKPISS!!!

Saw the doc today and the news ain't good...... :mad:

Could still need surgery. He's coing to review my Xrays with his partner tomorrow and give me a call. It's a borderline case as to whether or not I'll need it- could go either way.

He said it's starting to stabilize (by forming callus (sp?)) so that's good.

But he won't let me back on the bike until he sees some significant bone stitching in the Xrays......... :-/

Got a refill on meds- different one's this time. Tylenol 3 w/ Codeine. Hope it works. Last night it was after 4 a.m. when I fell asleep and the alarm goes off at 5:30 :mad:

Gotta go back in 2 wks.

you know what the best meds are!! tok up(smoke a blunt) and you shouldn't think about your shoulder any more!! thats probbly the best meds a doc can't give to ya, btw if you can't get to sleep this is the only reason i typed this ;)

Latest posts

Back