New Rant! Gotta Read it!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
FACT: 1. something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened
2. the truth or actual existence of something, as opposed to the supposition of something or a belief about something.
3. a piece of information such as a statistic or a statement of the truth.

OPINION: 1. Personal view; the view somebody takes about a certain issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment.
2. general assessment, judgment, or evaluation.

I had to start this thread because it is obvious that some people do NOT know the difference in these two words. Truth also means FACT. If you did not know these meanings, please memorize them before your next post!

Yeah, again what he said... What he said was a fact and then its my opionion people need to memorize that.....

O ya i got some skilliz...

I had to start this thread because it is obvious that some people do NOT know the difference in these two words. Truth also means FACT. If you did not know these meanings, please memorize them before your next post! :p I feel that you HAVING to start this thread is an opinion...... ;) and thats a fact :eek:

ok i guess you are entitled to your own opinion about it being an obligation ::) lol just playin ...

Back