How to kill time at Walmart

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
How to kill time at Walmart
>15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their
sweet
>time:
>1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts
when
>they aren't looking.
>2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute
intervals.
>3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest
rooms.
>4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code
3' in
>housewares..... and see what happens.
>5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
>6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
>7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers
you'll
>invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
>8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why
can't
>you people just leave me alone?'
>9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick
your
>nose.
>10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he
>knows where the anti-depressants are.
>11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission
>Impossible" theme.
>12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using
different
>size funnels.
>13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK
ME!
>PICK ME!"
>14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal
>position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
>(And last but not least!)
>15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and,
then,
>yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

I still think riding bikes and playing touch football beats the hell out of those. That and turning the radios on full blast then running to the next isle and wit till someone turns them off, then blast them again haha.

I got a better way to kill time at walmart...I drop the wife off there, and go to barnes and noble..grab a coffee and read up on my atv magazines!!..then she calls my cell when shes done!!

To many crazies for me at Walmart !

The pathetic thing is I tried half of those things. An old lady was walking by the alarm clockes that me and my friend set and went off full blast. The lady held her heart, and we thought we gave her a heart attack, so we ran. lol. later.

That’s all dumb **** in that list, I have a few:

1. Go to auto and spray tire wet on the floor (its clear and VERY slippery); looge down the isle on garbage can lids over it or just watch people fall and giggle.

2. Play kickball in the store but "accidentally" hit the signs hanging from the roof or cameras - the signs are surprisingly VERY easy to knock down and destroy with just a ball forcefully ejected from your foot.

3. Go into the bathroom and **** next to the toilet. Then with some paper towels smear offensive subliminal messages or just smiley faces on the mirrors/walls in poo.

4. Drag race (its all power to weight here folks) the handicap electric ride on scooters/carts. Or for fun go to the end of one isle with your friend in another cart at the end of the other - Play chicken with each other or just damn right go at it and hit each other head on.

5. Go to the computer section and get a can of dust-off. Rip the little tab off the can and hold it upside down - spray your friend or random people with it (there skin will actually get frost on it). I have given people permanent scars from frostbite with this stuff (its fun to spray on female boobies and watch the high beams come on).

6. The phones located on isle beams scattered around the store, one button comes to mind - "page".

7. Go to the auto section and in the spray-paint section get creative! The floors, shelved products, and even other people are your canvas! The sky’s the limit here for this activity.

8. Make cardboard quarters from boxes in the store and empty the 25 cent machines.

9. Tackle your best buddy as hard as you can into an isle and knock it over onto another isle.

10. Go into the parking lot and stack shopping carts around someone’s car boxing it in.

Those are some good ones Death...I have to say i have done #10...but not at walmart..haha!!

Or if your like a buddy of mine just run into the carts real hard with his truck. HAHA

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he
>knows where the anti-depressants are.

heres one...go into the hair section and spray a line of fire right down the middle of the isle with hairspray and run like a MO/FO

I just put my GoPro in the fish tanks...
photo1-35.jpg

Back