magic card

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no he moved his hands all around it there couldnt have been anything attached or u would see it move...i dont know but thats would be cool to be able to do

lol yea they are i have on in my engliosh class he cool but her weard as hell somethimes he comes up with the mot randonis thing to say it funny

yea ik what you mean. One kid I wrestled with thinks he can beat me weighs 50 pounds less than I am. No joke he swears he can beat me. Just the weight difference would cause me to dominate.

yea i no what u mean on that i idid restling years ago ppeolpe were lik that but the weight differenc had then in different classes

Regarding the last three posts:

GodDontKnow.jpg

man you just have to love the edited DMX in the background. at first i thought the whole spinning thing was because he had a fan on the floor, but i dont think so now. good trick.

there is a string in the middle of the card and there is someone holding a fishing pole above his head...twards the end you can see the string

You got it! You can see the string good toward the first of it when he is lifting it off his hand then it follows his hand up slowly. He puts his thumb under the string and then as his hand gets about head high, you can see the string clear as day. How did I miss it the first time?!

Back