NOS Lovers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or not nearly enough, seeing as how the motor still runs, if you will call it that... But it is still limping along.
~Bill

what happened? somebody please tell me what happened! I want to watch this **** so bad!

They put a 50 hp shot on a 5hp briggs & stratton hp mower (looked pretty new), and the thing would fire up normally, and then they'd hit the nitrous, and it would wind out then burn up, and then stall. But then they would just go and start the motor again, and do it again, and again, etc... and it just says to be continued at the end w/o the motor really dieing, just revving out then stalling, over and over.
It seems like it was just flaring out somehow, and not just burning up the head, or popping the rod/crank. Though I could just imagine that thing blowing a rod and shooting the head out into orbit... ;D
~Bill

I have dialup internet, and my only broadband option here is satellite, which is $100 per month plus a $500 setup fee.

Back