Off Roading!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they must have out a bigger motor i nthem or sumthing, they dont go that fast

they must have out a bigger motor i nthem or sumthing, they dont go that fast

I really really hope there is a ton of sarcasm in that sentance that I'm just not picking up...
If not, then It's because other than when they are on the deck, they are going down hill in all of them, and it's gravity doing the work, not the motor, if there is one even still in it.
~Bill

we did that with my old jeep you have to take the motor out of them to get them going that fast and you get peeling down a hill theres no control like at all because of the plastic tirers and no breaks i took one off the end of my warf.

Yeah, a long time ago when my PowerWheels Suzuki Quadracer's batteries stopped losing a charge, we took the motors off and started riding it down hills. That lasted a while, then I pegged a tree dead on with it, and it just snapped right down the middle under the seat and the thing folded in on me. That was a sad day. After that I went without a quad for many years until I got my recon when I was 14.

Back