It's been a while, but I feel a Rant coming on...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Am I the only one that realizes the forums are not a place to hold a general conversation, or pissing match.

I mean, if certain somebody's want to have a flame war or pissing match or even have a general, non-quad related conversation it should be done via PM, AIM or
PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE!

Jesus Christ!! Nothing like filling up the threads with useless bullshit!!

I log on, see new posts and go to that thread only to find some goddamn nonsensical commentary that's gone on for 11-ty billion posts!!

A comment or two here or there is one thing but can we keep the conversations to a minimum??

Carry on....

.....now someone help me down off of this soap box before I break a hip!

or like everyone always making fun of justin?? Its gay theres no need for that bs.

Take it as you will.

It was a general statement. But you know what they say.....

"If the shoe fits......"

yea Vincent ;D...not to be a jerk or anything man. But this is a good example of a useless thread. And all the other rants. :-* ;D :eek:

yea Vincent ;D...not to be a jerk or anything man. But this is a good example of a useless thread. And all the other rants. :-* ;D :eek:

I think most will disagree with you, sir.

Besides it is posted int he Shenanigans section.
It's not a random conversation in the middle of, say, someone's CLASSIFIEDS thread or any other.

By your statement, most of the threads in the Shenanigans section would be considered useless.

Because they ARE all useless. I wasnt complaining or anything...i was just saying that you are mad about useless threads, and this one is. BUT you are right, it is in the shenanigans section. So its all good. ;D ;)

Back