WHATTHEFUCK?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
SONOFABITCH!!!

I don't know what the **** my problem is lately, but I can't seem to catcha break!

First, I order a bunch of parts and a new bumper for the car. The bumper is prepped, painted, shipped and sitting in the garage waiting. I still don't have the parts to go with it- that were ordered before the bumper!

Then, Suspensionworks tells me he's got one I oculd have had for a quarter of what I paid!

Friday night, had a drain pipe break in the house. Spent a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Saturday morning fixing that.

Yesterday I order tires for the car. Get an email today that there is a problem with the security code I gave them.

This morning I orderered ITP C-Series rims.... Ordered the wrong ******* rims! We need the fronts not the rears, asshole!!!

Now I have to make a metric ****-ton of phonecalls tomorrow to try to straighten all this **** out.

God damn, I'm ready for the weekend already.

ouch, sorry man, If i had a few bucks, I woulda taken the rims off of your hands, but i can't spare it atm.
~Bill

[quote:p5gbqzfp]you can use them rear rims, you'll just have a wider offset. i think..

Nah, already have C-Series rears we got from Death a while back...[/quote:p5gbqzfp]

i mean use them on the front.

[quote:icbd9jap]

Nah, already have C-Series rears we got from Death a while back...

i mean use them on the front.[/quote:icbd9jap]

7 inch tires wont expand 3 more inches to seal the bead

You're not going to find any front tires that will fit properly on a rear wheel, and I don't think I need to explain why you wouldn't put rear tires on the front so it fits.

And thinking about it, the front and rear lug patterns are different, so they wouldn't fit anyways.

You're not going to find any front tires that will fit properly on a rear wheel, and I don't think I need to explain why you wouldn't put rear tires on the front so it fits.

And thinking about it, the front and rear lug patterns are different, so they wouldn't fit anyways.

took the words right out of my mouth.

just calm down dude it could be worse dont sweat the small stuff, look at the good side you are spending money on your toys .......

just calm down dude it could be worse dont sweat the small stuff, look at the good side you are spending money on your toys .......
but either getting his nuts steped on( im mean comon look at those bad boys in his avatar) or getting the wrong parts ::)lol

Latest posts

Back