The Elation and the Dejection

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
So as you all know, we are anxiously awaiting delivery of the Edelbrock carb.

2 days ago I come home from work to find a package on the front step, so I pick it up and carry it into the house.

Seeing this a certain someone (who will remain nameless, but whose initials are W.S.350) just about jumped out of his skin- until I told him the package was for his brother. :(

Yesterday, myself and this certain someone were working on the Warrior as we hear a truck pull up. Look outside- it’s UPS.

Again, jubilation. WS350 just about killed himself trying to get the garage door open- only to find out the delivery was for his stepmom. :mad:

The poor kids been riding a rollercoaster since I ordered it.

Hang in there man, only a couple more days! ;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:this fllippin sucks a$$ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:... i want to put the dang thing in so i can ride :D and the quad can finally be jetted correctly:cool: and it will also have some B@!!$:eek: and actually move when i want it to :cool:

and i also have to wait until we get the dang e bay thing setteled :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

6 minutes.

6 minutes after I posted that he comes flying out of the basement looking for the box!!!

;D ;D ;D

6 minutes.

6 minutes after I posted that he comes flying out of the basement looking for the box!!!

;D ;D ;D

and after that i had to go upstairs and change my pants because it is sooooooo beauteful

i didnt think a 366$ piece of metal could make me $#!t myself

2xtreme don't forget about your other child here in Kentucky. I need that child support so I can buy my edel ;D

Is that tutorial accurate?

I mean, does the guy that wrote it really know what he's doing?

j/k ;D

Back