******* eBay cocknozzles!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
had an item listed on ebay. Some Asshound gets high bid on the item and the auction sits like that for 6 hours.

Then an hour before the auction ends he's asking questions, to which I respond.

Tha auction ends, he wins and I send an invoice.

Then I get a message from him saying that the description and pictures weren't clear and he can't use the item.

****** little AnalTongueDart! :mad: :mad:

Would be a violation of the rules. Not enough replies to last Rant.

But beleeeeeive me, if I could have.......... :mad:

Oh well tuff **** if he bid he bought it!

That's basically what my response to him was, with references to eBay's policies.

I have to wait 7 days before I can bring it up with eBay.

I had simillar problem with ebay , except i was the buyer , dude i bought **** from never sent it ,and I left complaints with ebay ..never heard a word from them ..did end up getting my **** about 4 weeks after i paid for it ...

And what's going to happen? Are the Ebay police going to come and get your money?

Relist it, and screw him.

And what's going to happen? Are the Ebay police going to come and get your money?

Relist it, and screw him.

Actually if he has paypal they will deduct money from his account if they find the case to be in 2ex's favor. ;D Paypal and ebay are some scummy fucks when someone has a complaint against you.

Paypal is flat out Scummy.

Ever actually READ the polices set forth when you give a 3rd party your bank information?

www.paypalsucks.com <-----Read this.

I sell MANY items on Ebay. non paying bidders suck, but at most, he's out 5 bucks for listing it. FVF will be refunded. Raise the reserve 5 bucks, and relist it for free.

Ebay = ****!!!! Everybody is trying to screw you. It is hard to scome acrossed honest people.

Over 250 auctions with me selling. 100% feedback.

Know how to work Ebay, and have no problems.

Rule#1 POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY.

Paypal, you get screwed, nothing happens.
Postal money order, FBI, or Postal Inspector(Federal Agent) comes knocking wondering where your **** is.

Over 250 auctions with me selling. 100% feedback.

Postal money order, FBI, or Postal Inspector(Federal Agent) comes knocking wondering where your **** is.

None of it does you any good if the buyer refuses to pay.

You must be selling some pretty pricey **** if you think the FBI and Postal Inspectors are going to get involved in a personal transaction.

[quote:ge7c0wb9]Over 250 auctions with me selling. 100% feedback.

None of it does you any good if the buyer refuses to pay.

You must be selling some pretty pricey **** if you think the FBI and Postal Inspectors are going to get involved in a personal transaction.[/quote:ge7c0wb9]

Not at all. Think about it. HOW does the payment get to you when using a money order? The POST OFFICE. What happens when you attempt to FRAUD through the MAIL?

that's right boys and girls..MAIL FRAUD.

I've had 2 sellers ARRESTED, And CONVICTED of Mail Fraud, and Wire and Transaction fraud.
Mail fraud for claiming they never recieved payment, but the Postmaster confirmed the MO was cashed by him, and Wire and transaction fraud for not even HAVING the items he was selling.
Post office tends to take that **** seriously.

Like I said, learn how to work ebay, and to a greater extent the world, and **** goes smooth.

Again, file non paying bidder, get the FVF refunded, raise the reserve the amount of the first auction's cost, give him the nonpayig bidder strike, and relist it.

Rule #2 - NEVER EVER click on any links or respond to anything directly through email. Always use your ebay browser account/control center. It is to easy to forge and spoof emails and the location they came from with the SMTP protocol; I scan mail routing headers constantly from people to check for legitimate server quarries, protocol procedures, and IP address/domain resolves. I have caught several people trying to fraudulently sell/buy something in this manner that the untrained eye would not...

Rule #2 - NEVER EVER click on any links or respond to anything directly through email. Always use your ebay browser account/control center. It is to easy to forge and spoof emails and the location they came from with the SMTP protocol; I scan mail routing headers constantly from people to check for legitimate server quarries, protocol procedures, and IP address/domain resolves. I have caught several people trying to fraudulently sell/buy something in this manner that the untrained eye would not...
Newest one spoofs Ebay's messages.

Links to ebay from the spoof, looks like an Ebay page, hell 99.9% of the links GO to ebay.....Except the one that transmits your CC info, SS, and the other **** they ty to phish out of you.

Back