Rant #3

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I noticed that, especially in the last couple days it's been really bad.

More new members. But yes I would agree 100%. One topic I have seen numerous times is the thread labeled "RANT" ;)

lol...At least that one is numbered, Pelphrey. Some of the others would be up to 50 or so if they were numbered!

and especcially the stupid yfz shhockks thing
evreyone asks the same question!!

stinkin' newbs (just try searching first)

and in sure evreyone has had this moment (i know i have)

and especcially the stupid yfz shhockks thing
evreyone asks the same question!!

stinkin' newbs (just try searching first)

and in sure evreyone has had this moment (i know i have)

ahhhh.....the voice of 'experience'....... ::)

i never search.... im just really on here to dick around...lol and i help out a few ppl (not manybut i try) while im at it....

some people are just lazy i think, when i fist joined i looked at every post, just to see what everybody else had going on, now theres so many pages of posts i can see why some people get lazy

some people are just lazy i think, when i fist joined i looked at every post, just to see what everybody else had going on, now theres so many pages of posts i can see why some people get lazy

Me too, but people can at least do a quick search on the topic they are requesting information on...

It seems like it would be harder to type the ?'s as opposed to just typing in a key word in the search, some people are dumb. Yes indeed the yfz shock thing is getting annoying, and I don't really understand why putting a very stiff incorrectly valved shock on a set of arms would be better than another stock set that was designed for the arms. Granted they are better shocks, but you have to think the sob's were ******* designed for much wider arms and a whole different geometry. How in the hell can they possibly perform that much better unless the rider is a fatass?! Many people claimed the stock yfz shocks were too stiff for trails and rec riding during the first year even on the damn yfz, how in the hell can they be better on a damn warrior???!!!

RANT RANT RANT MOTHERFUCKERS!!! ;D

Back