Dancing Christmas Lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the coolest thing I have ever seen. That takes some serious knowledge to do that stuff. Whos the scrooge shutting him down?

Probably the cops. I heard they had a wreck because of it and they made him shut em down. Don't know for sure though.

That sucks. If I was driving down the road and saw that I wouldn't keep driving. I would stop, pull over and get out and watch the show. People are morons.

I heard all of the flashing lights caused the motorist to have a seizure and crash his car into a light pole, which fell on a nativity scene at the church across the street. The baby jesus got catapulted out of his cradle and clobbered a mall Santa walking home from his shift, rendering him brain damaged. Now he can't remember what anyone wants for christmas, or where they live.

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED DO TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES!

What the hell is:

[quote:soxgt9hl]catapukted
?[/quote:soxgt9hl]

Listen, my posts are a hell of a lot easier to read than some!!!!

CATAPULTED. You know, launched, flung, etc...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ROFL

Well I just wasn't sure what the **** catapulted was. But yes I know what catapult is. They catapult pumpkins on discovery channel every year.

I've never seen anyone catapult pianos. Maybe organs, but not pianos.....LOL

Had a woman try to catapult my organ once..........

*never mind*

Maybe the piano thing wasn't on Discovery, but I've seen it a few times.

no its on the news all the time and that cost so much money to run ( trans siberian orchestra rrules )

cool vido saw it last week from my dads frend guy as two much time on his hands and he is in to lights shows cause he knows what he is doing.

Back