Rant #2

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M SEARCHING...I'M SEARCHING...WISH I KNEW WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR...DON'T INTERRUPT ME, I'M SEARCHING!

I'M SEARCHING...I'M SEARCHING...WISH I KNEW WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR...DON'T INTERRUPT ME, I'M SEARCHING!

Try using a magnifying glass... it's gotta be there somewhere

[quote:uou17fou]I'M SEARCHING...I'M SEARCHING...WISH I KNEW WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR...DON'T INTERRUPT ME, I'M SEARCHING!

Try using a magnifying glass... it's gotta be there somewhere

[/quote:uou17fou]
haha ..... you must be talking to reggie (quadracer)

NOO.. have you ever seen home alone 1?? with the 2 crooks.. the tall one and the short one. the tall one is named marven.. ad pelphrey looks like him but 10 yrs younger

NOO.. have you ever seen home alone 1?? with the 2 crooks.. the tall one and the short one. the tall one is named marven.. ad pelphrey looks like him but 10 yrs younger

lol

can you give me a ..b..u...r...n...e...d....BURNED....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo

lol...j/k...peley

Back