Bored Snow Pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
PelphreySnow.jpg

YFMSnow.jpg

ha you kinda look like oh whts his name??? hes on homealone1 and 2 i beleve the 2 crimnals there is the short one and the tall one.. you like the taller one just a couple yrs younger

ha you kinda look like oh whts his name??? hes on homealone1 and 2 i beleve the 2 crimnals there is the short one and the tall one.. you like the taller one just a couple yrs younger

HA!

Kinda got the Seth Green look:p Pelphrey all we got was about an inch of freezing slush today in Lexington, how bout you guys?

Hm seth green. I've never heard that one. Flyinaces you remember John Pelphrey that played basketball for UK? That is where the nick name came from. We probably got 2 or 3 inches. It was supposed to be 4-6 :(. I didn't even get to play in it with the quad. Got my blazer out earlier and am about to go out again.

MARVEN. haha i was just thinking that to only a younger version. And were getting the snow tonight and tommarow 6-8+ here im hoping for a foot but we'll see what happens.

my dads in louisville entucky right now and the interstate is shut down.. theres jack-knifed big rigs on the interstate going to cincinatti i heard... How much snow did u guys get pelphrey?

Nice pics :)

We only got like 2 inches. But north from me about an hour or two got like 6 inches. I wish we could have gotten more snow. It will be gone soon, and I won't be able to ride in it.
I am roughly an hour from Louisville.

Do as you please, but if homosexual talk pops up in your signature then don't blame me!

We picked up an inch of slush overnight, temps now 18, so should be nice n slippery. I'll have pix posted by days end of me and quad wrapped around tree:)

Nice. I am off to work so there won't be any pictures of me on the quad today.

i woke up at 9 and threre was 7 inches out there and were expecting about a foot... its still comin down real strong.... the streets are callin my name so im out

its now 1 and theres 11 inches and no sign of stoppin
heres a pic of my front yard at like 8 in the morning
100_5156.jpg

this is what it looks like 4 hrs later
100_5159.jpg

ya cant even see the house across the street lol

bob saget huh? wtf (who) is that lol.. but i guess i want to marry him lol... thts below the belt marven

Latest posts

Back