anyone know how to **** up some1s comp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedped79

Reaction score
ok theres this kid i hate long story short i want to send him a virus or sumthin to crash his comp any suggestions?

ok theres this kid i hate long story short i want to send him a virus or sumthin to crash his comp any suggestions?

Here's a suggestion:

Grow the **** up!

Yes. Please grow up. And do not ask questions like this here. I am not going to lock/delete the thread just yet so everyone can have their say so in the matter.

You guys didn't know? Thats the coolest thing to do nowa days. Wreck someone elses comp with a virus. Give em a break.... YEAH RIGHT....Take 2xtremes advice. Idiot

Here's my take:

Right now we have 3 network machines. One of which Tracey runs her business on. Everything, and I mean everything, for the business is on that machine.

If someone were to take that machin e out with a virus, she would be TOTALLY screwed!

The point is, you don't know what kind of important information may be on any machine. You could be destroying irreplaceable info.

Not everyone backs up their data, nor do most people have the knowhow to unfuck a computer.

I doubt you will find much suppoort for your cause here.... :mad:

If you've got a problem with someone, take it up with them! Don't be a puss and maybe he'll take it easy on you if you end up in a fight.

Meet him behind the gym after last period and see who comes out on top...

::)

I find digital terrorism to be a very awesome and effective method of revenge if done right; and if it came down to it I could **** someone up in a fight as well.

I would do more then send the person a virus...

1. I would take there bank account/personal info.
2. Tap their phone lines, drop in on personal conversations.
3. Send b0mb threats from their phone number and home PCs to various government agencies.
4. Send 911 dispatched officers to their house (under their phone number ID) at 2 AM at least five times a month.

5. *AND SHOOT A POTATO OUT OF MY CANNON THROUGH THEIR WINDOW MUAH HAHAHA!

You can be a little more creative then a virus... Most people don’t realize just how insecure the internet/LAN/Phone lines are (hard wired or wireless)...

IMG_0967.JPG

But having all this power to do all this comes with responsibility; the people with these talents (myself included) frown upon "n00bs" asking us to do this kind of stuff for their revenge.

The next time you pick up your phone that is wired into the wall with a phone cord to make a "personal" call, give your credit card or SSN to someone over the phone, or think that just cordless phones are susceptible to ease dropping, look at the above picture and think again... A malicious person with the knowledge could be probing your calls right now and you would never know.

*By the way most home security systems can be interrupted at this point in the game (in the above picture); this of course does not allow the system to alert the authorities or issuing company for help upon break in or other triggered responses...

You’re Locks, Phone, the Internet, your LAN, PC, Security Systems, and many other items that give us a false sense of security are all severely flawed... Attacks on your phone line and towards your security system can be done from MILES away!

You’re Locks, Phone, the Internet, your LAN, PC, Security Systems, and many other items that give us a false sense of security are all severely flawed... Attacks on your phone line and towards your security system can be done from MILES away!

My sense of security is loaded! lol

Here's my take:

Right now we have 3 network machines. One of which Tracey runs her business on. Everything, and I mean everything, for the business is on that machine.

If someone were to take that machin e out with a virus, she would be TOTALLY screwed!

The point is, you don't know what kind of important information may be on any machine. You could be destroying irreplaceable info.

Not everyone backs up their data, nor do most people have the knowhow to unfuck a computer.

I doubt you will find much suppoort for your cause here.... :mad:

furrrrr shizzzzzlllleee

Doug...you are THE CRAZIEST person i have ever seen. ;D ;D ;D And turbo, dont be a piker...just beat his arse!!!

Go to a rest area, contract gay aids, rape him in the ass and give him a real virus!!! :p Giving someone a computer virus is just as nasty and gay, don't be a coward!

Go to a rest area, contract gay aids, rape him in the ass and give him a real virus!!! :p Giving someone a computer virus is just as nasty and gay, don't be a coward!
that is just nasty and gay!! lol

thats too extreme... get it 2extreme

lmao well i ended up fighting the kid and cracking his snowboard lol i hit him with it after punching em in the head then cracked it over a telephone pole put him out 300$ thats wat he gets for ******* wit me

Back