This sux

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Well it seems that my quad is not runnin for the few snow days we are gonna have this year :'( depressing! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

lmao, this really sux

i need a new battery...the one i have wont hold a charge.

Cool hammer. warriorspeed350 just offered to buy you a battery. Tell him thanks ;)

i had to skip some school, and ride a 400EX, but i got to ride in it. it was kinda boring, rofl.

riding in snow is very boring.. you cant go fast all you do is spin and get stuck.... unless you have a dad with a sportsman 500 h.o you can ride for the winter..

It's fun to ride on the road when it's snowy! My road is great for sliding and drifting, and I haven't seen a cop back here in years. Want fun in the snow? Get a 4x4, a snowboard, and a rope, and go tearing through a field and see how long you can go before you wipe out! It hurts sometimes, but fun is supposed to hurt a little, right?

<See my new avatar? I was having fun in the snow. Well, there wasn't much left but slush, but it was still fun ;D

the fun only stops for a little while, but the fond memories will last a lifetime :)

It don't have to be a 4X4, we do it on sports with a rope and sled. When I was younger we used 3wheelers, rope, and a piece of tin. Talk about flying, try sitting on a piece of tin and not being able to hold on or you'll slice your hand to the bone.

yea...i couldnt get a drift going at all on the road. It sucked...deffinatly not worht skippin school!

Two guys I knew back in high school (crazy trench coat fuckers) would put two water skiing ropes on the back of a car and try to beat each other off of saucers while being towed. ;D

Back