New Bow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Just picked this up for 40 bucks off someone i know...
100_5085.jpg

100_5086.jpg

Damn turkeys better smarten up lol
100_5089.jpg

Them 2 arrows would be worth about $15. lol. and the trigger, if its in good shape, probably 25-30$ for it. You got a good deal man.

The sight on my bow was $60 lol

The sight on mine was $120!

My release was $15 and my spare release (in case I drop one outta the tree stand) was $20. Not to mention whisker biscuit and carbon arrows with turbo nocks.

You gonna kill any deer with that thing man?

[quote:6yx5biky]The sight on my bow was $60 lol

The sight on mine was $120!

My release was $15 and my spare release (in case I drop one outta the tree stand) was $20. Not to mention whisker biscuit and carbon arrows with turbo nocks.

You gonna kill any deer with that thing man?[/quote:6yx5biky]
o yea my woods are loaded with deer and turkey... coyotes too. Im gonna get some carbon fiber arrows too and yea it was a great deal

I notice in the pic that you're not looking through the peep. Is the draw too long for you, or did you put a rear sight on it?

o i was just pullin it back quick for the pic... the draw is a tad big but it works fine for me

Your going to have fun with that. Turkeys are stupid and fun to shoot. I deer hunt with a bow too. I have had a lot more success with my bow than with a gun. Sounds wierd but the deer aren't as freaked out during bow hunting so they move around more. Good luck man.

Your going to have fun with that. Turkeys are stupid and fun to shoot. I deer hunt with a bow too. I have had a lot more success with my bow than with a gun. Sounds wierd but the deer aren't as freaked out during bow hunting so they move around more. Good luck man.
yea i belive that and i can see that... when i go scout during bow season the deer are alot less alert and u can walk right up on them... when its shotgun i dont see them as much and there always runnin away real qucik when i do see em.. yea i shoot the turkeys all the time with my paintball gun u can call em right next to ya with a good turkey call and then just pepper them haha good times

well i was bieng an idiot again... i decied it would be a good idea to shoot an old pillow i had layin around... in my room lol... well i thought if i didnt pull it back fully it wouldnt go threw guess i was wrong....
http://media.putfile.com/arrow_into_wall

Thats the kind of stupid **** i do whn i get bored and its dark out...

This is why we use weapons of any type outdoors!

This almost qualifies as an ebaumsworld video.

Back