How to Scam $0.25 machines!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Ahhhh yes this will appear to be another seemingly useless shenanigans post to the more mature audiences of this forum. Buuuut for the cheap cunningly clever suave belligerent assholes reading this (myself included) this should be some literary brain fodder of interest. Well enough babbling from my orifice to fingers and onto the cream filling of this thread (double stuff)!

In most cases our nickel plated government issued sphere of currency (the quarter) has mere to little value in today’s time's. Yes it is a sad day indeed when the quarter has become of little to no use other then to be used for cheap Sunday afternoon vacuum runs at your local auto wash center, or to merely break a dollar and jingle uncontrollably in your pocket as you foot around doing your every day deeds of human contribution to society. For those of you who still get that sweet tooth or the urge to play with a 3 foot long jelly hand found within the 25 cent contraptions at the exits of most supermarkets this will be beneficial information; if you do not possess such bursts of childlike behavior or adolescent dotage please stop reading now - this thread will be of no use to you and may actually render some of your former un-tapped brain cells useless. In the end after all every quarter saved is a quarter earned right? Those four quarters get you a dollar and a dollar buys you... ...well... ok still maybe nothing besides a small fry from your local McDonalds but it's still a dollar saved and not spent none the less right? ...RIGHT!

Scenario: You pass the $0.25 machines daily on your trip out of the market and come to realize that to spend a quarter here frequently could add up to an un-desired spent total for a quick short seconds of cheap fun filled idiocy (whether it be gum, M&Ms, or worthless plastic jewelry). Well FEAR NOT friends I am about to teach you how to NEVER pay for a $0.25 object again!

Materials needed:

1. Cardboard
2. A quarter
3. Scissors
4. A pen

Take your portion of cardboard and place the quarter on top of it. With a pen trace around the quarter and remove the quarter to reveal the inked sphere on the paper board. You now want to take your scissors and cut this circle out of the cardboard; you’re done! All you do now is place the cardboard quarter in the $0.25 machine twist, turn, turn some more, and Walla!

For those of you who need to be spoon fed you put the paper quarter in the machine, turn the knob, and out comes free stuff. Make lots of paper quarters and never again pay for a $0.25 gum ball! MUAH hAhahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Indeed very clever. Might want to put a disclaimer on it though. HAHAHAHAHAHA

good idea!

Disclaimer: DeathShadow does not guarantee this document to be legal, factual, or safe in anyway. It is I suppose possible for some dolts to cut themselves with scissors during this craft project so safety snips, leather gloves, and jockstraps should be used at all times. For the astute learners out there that may get caught during this crude act be advised that you could end up owing the 25 cent machine owner amounts in excess of five dollars (or the total sum of stolen product). Be advised that I only posted this document and other related media to educate you good Samaritans on this subject for your own personal awareness, protection, and so that you may catch these criminals. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you don’t agree then don’t read the thread; if you do read your obligating yourself to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer!

Hahaha sometimes if you make the "quarters" out of real thick cardboard and stuff it into the machine it gets stuck in the slot and you can turn the crank around like 15 times before it finally falls in lolol. I almost emptied an entire peanut M&M machine with a stuck cardboard quarter once (I had handfuls of M&Ms).

The grey plastic machines work the best for getting the quarters stuck (the kind you find in old diners or haircut places).

so if an hmf black pipe is 225.00 then you need 900 cardboard quarters lol i love your disclaimer lol

good idea!

Disclaimer: DeathShadow does not guarantee this document to be legal, factual, or safe in anyway. It is I suppose possible for some dolts to cut themselves with scissors during this craft project so safety snips, leather gloves, and jockstraps should be used at all times. For the astute learners out there that may get caught during this crude act be advised that you could end up owing the 25 cent machine owner amounts in excess of five dollars (or the total sum of stolen product). Be advised that I only posted this document and other related media to educate you good Samaritans on this subject for your own personal awareness, protection, and so that you may catch these criminals. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you don’t agree then don’t read the thread; if you do read your obligating yourself to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer!

lmao

What if you super glued the quarter in the machine, and kept turning it, would that work? free stuff for everyone!!!!

wow and i thought i was cheap !. well it works tho been there done that i think i still got some wooden quarters and loonies i made in shop class way back in school you can also make metal ones in shop metalwork class so you can fool the pop machines and video games ;D

you can also make metal ones in shop metalwork class so you can fool the pop machines and video games ;D

amen ;D i have ripped off the $1 drink machines outside of supermarkets around here dozens of times with scrap aluminum i cut and ground into a perfect circle, if they arnt perfect sometimes they stick ::)

just dont do it at the same machine over and over, when they open it up and find a handful of aluminum or carboard they might start paying closer attention to the machines :-X

This is by far the cheapest thing I've ever read in my life, ******* hilarious!!! I gotta try this one...

hahahaahaha....holy **** i gotta try this lol,,and oh yeah,i think you lost me within the first 5 senetences so i skipped to the bottom part :eek: haha big words scare me!!!

i think you lost me within the first 5 senetences so i skipped to the bottom part :eek: haha big words scare me!!!

I get that a lot on here lololol; maybe I should stop putting "effort" into my writing.

Latest posts

Back