Snowin??!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
i just walked outsied and its snowin out... its not even halloween and there was a good coating of snow on the cars and deck and everywhere else.... did it snow anywhere else in Mass or am I a fukcin quack ::)

yea its pretty nuts there quite a bit out there too... i just with i could ride right now its all slick, can slide around real easy. Damn school

Well there is a good chance it will be there after school. Maybe?!?!?! That will be something to look forward to all day long.

It snowed some a county north of me but not here. If there is even a little here school is canceled.

it was 60ish outside today. Too bad I got a terrible sinus cold or else I would be enjoying the last few days of warmth. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same..But I doubt I will get a chance to burn some fuel again tomorrow.

I have a ride planned on the 2nd weekend in Nov. We will travel through bush trails 100 miles to a beautiful Cabin and Lake. Chances are there should be a foot of snow and -10c. And that is if luck is with us. Usually there is a foot of snow on the ground by halloween here. None yet...Actually warmer than normal.

Well here in NY they said it was Supposto snow, but never did...i still dont think it feel cold enough, but hopefully sooon:) Which means some crazy riding on the roads and roosting snow...i love it.

Well here in NY they said it was Supposto snow, but never did...i still dont think it feel cold enough, but hopefully sooon:) Which means some crazy riding on the roads and roosting snow...i love it.
Hell yea ;D cant wait

Back