iPod, Dell DJ....?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
Whats the best MP3 player out there to buy...theres a lot now, just dont know of em all. I was thinking between the 2(Dell DJ, and iPod). Let me know if you know a lot about this ****.....cause i dont. Thanks bitches.

I don't like mp3 players that have a hard drive built in, like the ipod and dell dj, because they're expensive, and if you drop one or it takes a hard hit there's a good chance you trashed the hard drive, and then your $200 investment is useless. The type I have I bought off ebay for about $70, it has 1 gb of flash chip memory which holds plenty of songs for me, it's smaller and more durable than an ipod or dj, and you don't need to screw around with special software like you will with a hard drive model. If you're the careful type and don't have a tendency to drop and break things then an ipod wouldn't be bad for you, but I have a tendency to drop that kind of thing down stairs and run over it with my car. Here's the link for the one I have:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1G-MP3-PLAYER-USB-MEMORY-DRIVE-RECORDER-FM-RADIO-03_W0QQitemZ5809752322QQcategoryZ73839QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I think im just gunna go for the Dell DJ next pay check....ive heard a lot of good about it. Hold 2,500 songs for $180 and the ipods start at like $299....

yea i just made one of those in woodshop the other day that can hold 7,600 songs... its the ****

**** i read a review on the ipod nano, it holds 500, or 1000 songs depending on model, supper small, and it has a color screen. the ppl doin the review dropped it out of a car at 10 mph, 20 mph, and then 50 mph, it was completly fine. then the dropped it from 9 feet onto concrete....fine..... so the procedid to run it over with a car, both front and back wheels, and the lcd screen cracked, but it was fine. then the did it again, the screen went blanc but it still played perfectly. eventually they threw it off a 40 ft bilding and it finnaly quit, sounds like a perfect music souce forwhen riding, run it over and itl be fine!

**** i read a review on the ipod nano, it holds 500, or 1000 songs depending on model, supper small, and it has a color screen. the ppl doin the review dropped it out of a car at 10 mph, 20 mph, and then 50 mph, it was completly fine. then the dropped it from 9 feet onto concrete....fine..... so the procedid to run it over with a car, both front and back wheels, and the lcd screen cracked, but it was fine. then the did it again, the screen went blanc but it still played perfectly. eventually they threw it off a 40 ft bilding and it finnaly quit, sounds like a perfect music souce forwhen riding, run it over and itl be fine!

MMMHMM
i wouldnt go for the dell there not too popular and i dont really know about them.... The ipods start at 200$ and hold pictures also and have games.

Back