My last college class....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Well tonight September 1, 2005 was my last college class I will graduate on Tuesday with a Bachelors in Information System Security. Basically Internet Security. Time to look for a new job and attempt to bid Dr. Dashboard (Car Stereo) behind me. Just wanted to pat myself on the back.

Internet Security eh? I give you full permission to try and break into my network sir phrey; knock your self out.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t

Thanks. At least someone cares!

Well I'll send you the netbus trojan and you simply run it...I'll take it from there :)

Hey Death, for a graduation present are you going to fly me to NY and ship my quad so I can actually ride the son of a bitch? haha

well on tuesday on go back to school for my first day of senior year!...****** more school.

well on tuesday on go back to school for my first day of senior year!...****** more school.

This is what you have been waiting for since kindergarden..This will be your best year yet. It will also fly by. I have been out of high school for 4 years now. It seems like MAYBE 2 years. Some of the guys I used to hang out with I haven't seen since high school. Trust me, you'll have a blast this year...

Hope ya enjoy your chosen profession Pelphrey(NERD)! lol I'm doing good to know how to turn one on!

If you only knew man. I graduated last year and this is my first september without starting school. Its a very weird feeling, not a good one. Working fulltime now in construction and I'd give it up i na secodn to sit back in the classroom with my friends. Thank god im going back to school in 6 months.

Live it up man, its an awesome year.

[quote:2crifgpu]well on tuesday on go back to school for my first day of senior year!...****** more school.

If you only knew man. I graduated last year and this is my first september without starting school. Its a very weird feeling, not a good one. Working fulltime now in construction and I'd give it up i na secodn to sit back in the classroom with my friends. Thank god im going back to school in 6 months.

Live it up man, its an awesome year.[/quote:2crifgpu]

BAH **** school i much rather be outside with my friends and making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Back