HAHAHA!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
Owned..
halarious.jpg

dude, you guys call me what you will, but look at that kid, he more than likely is handicapped with cerebal pulsey, thats not even funny :-X how can you laugh at a pic of a mentally handicapped kid lookin like hes about to get railed from a subaru impreza???? :mad: even tho its photoshoped, thats still messed up.....

wtf was the retard standin in the road for.....DUMBASS KID

dude, you guys call me what you will, but look at that kid, he more than likely is handicapped with cerebal pulsey, thats not even funny :-X how can you laugh at a pic of a mentally handicapped kid lookin like hes about to get railed from a subaru impreza???? :mad: even tho its photoshoped, thats still messed up.....
dude its photoshopped...calm down...its still funny as hell...handicapped or not...funny as ****.

Yeah its photoshopped but why dont you put yourselves in my shoes when your sister has cerberal palsy doesnt seem that funny to me and one of my best friends brother has down syndrom.

sorry to hear that fmf, atleast we got someone else on here that actaually has a little dignity and care for the fellow mankind, especially if its one that would not be able to make it on there own

i just noticed taht he is pissin himself, roflmfao
this is some GOOD ****

Update: Please stop making fun of reggie. He did not realize he was running down the street as a rally race was in progress. Well come to think of it, he still has no idea he is about to be run over.

cuz ur a stupid ass, lol. And for the record....they DID photoshop me...or i mean that kid pissin himself.

sorry FMF bout your sister and friend but that is pretty funny. Raptor man it looks like his leash is flying through the air on right side of pix :)

Back