PISSED!!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooo, i have a sponsor already, just not a huge one like trinity would be. But im asking durablue, so u guys can **** off. Any of u assholes sponsored by a big company, if not then stfu!

Where are you racing?
Who is your sponsor?
Can I watch you on T.V. or read about you in Dirtwheels?...
If your racing ....good on ya....If your posing...well.......

im not trying to get into your arguments but to get a sponsor like trinity, you usually have to have a racing background, ya know a couple wins on your list, etc... I dont know if youve been racing a while reggie, but id say just start racing and if youre good, you wont have to look far for good sponsors.

I would like to hear some warrior racing stories, Keep us POSTED...

I was just wondering how a serious company was going to support a racer who is trying to slip obvious mods through any rules of the track? I mean poor sportsmanship is not real good for business image...

Dude, i dont even have any mods, and i probably wont touch my quad for the whole season. And trinity didnt say that they werent interested in sponsoring me, its that they arent accepting resumes. I will keep you posted, and i will try to get pics.

dont they usually ask for pics and they look to see if you are using the're parts?? or not

Back