girls

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only been on a date with a brunette once in my life. So I had to say blonde. I've been with my wife (blonde) for eleven years now. Couldn't imagine not being with her. Yes, I'm wooped!

i dunno bout u guys, bit im never lookin at their hair, lol

I am not a fond of blondes they are normally way to stupid. I like girls that arent complete dumb asses and can actually think and do ****.

but ya death they can be dumb at times well lets say smart at times but the looks make up for it

Sandy Blonde personally. But as long she she looks good I can tune the hair out.

Always liked the dark brunettes, but the redheads have all of them beat in the personality subject. Blondes are ******* retards, and girls that change their hair color to blonde are also just as retarded. It is very rare to find a good blonde!

its very rare to find a "smart" blonde... not a good one lol ... but i like them all besides redheads cuz i have never see a hot red head

Ya'll need to come down to GA. I've seen several hot red heads. They're few and far between but they do exist.

Back