flyest whip in the game!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;)Yup, i'm gettin my deere worked on right now, get it all souped up and what not. My husquavarna's pushin 20-25 horse. But i'll tell ya, nothin, and i mean nothin runs like a deere! :cool:

This is prolly a dumb question, but how do u get a mower to go faster with keeping it all stock?Is it already as fast as it can be when it is stock?Or is the drive system restricting it?Cuz i have a 20 horse and it goes like 7mph and like 8mph in reverse.Can anyone help me?

This is prolly a dumb question, but how do u get a mower to go faster with keeping it all stock?Is it already as fast as it can be when it is stock?Or is the drive system restricting it?Cuz i have a 20 horse and it goes like 7mph and like 8mph in reverse.Can anyone help me?

lmfao, it goes faster in reverse wtf

Ya, it goes really fast in reverse, it sux, then my mom yelled at me for doin doughnuts in the driveway, and i was wheelying it down the road.ahhhh good times.... Then i took it around my track, and bent one of the blades lol

newer mowers are hydrolicly (however you spell that ****) and i think if you can make them faster it would be hard as hell, and take alot of ****, but if it is an older mower they rul of pulleys and belts, if you switch the 2 pullys around like swap them with eachother your mower will be pretty fast ;D

****, my mower is like 3 years old, is that old enough?lol

haha lawnmowers, ive had some goodtimes on them. We just bought a brand new Craftsman GT5000 tractor. 25 horsepower v-twin, 48" cut, full auto tranny. Its pretty sweet. Pretty sweet price too but i dont pay for it, im also not aloud to use it. lol ive broke 1 or 2 before

Its pretty much the same as this, lol.

07127636000-dlv.jpg

Who makes that Craftsman? Murray? My Grandpa has a small engine shop. He can look at the serial# and tell exactly what they are. That amazes the **** outta me!

haha lawnmowers, ive had some goodtimes on them. We just bought a brand new Craftsman GT5000 tractor. 25 horsepower v-twin, 48" cut, full auto tranny. Its pretty sweet. Pretty sweet price too but i dont pay for it, im also not aloud to use it. lol ive broke 1 or 2 before

Its pretty much the same as this, lol.

07127636000-dlv.jpg

It looks like a limited edition lawnmower lol, thats awesome.

Who makes that Craftsman? Murray? My Grandpa has a small engine shop. He can look at the serial# and tell exactly what they are. That amazes the **** outta me!

Im not sure what you mean, the motor is a kohler(SP)

[quote
Im not sure what you mean, the motor is a kohler(SP)[/quote]

What I mean is Craftsman doesn't actually make mowers. Their mowers are made by somebody else and the Craftsman name is put on them and the price kicked up a little. Same way with Kenmore (Sears) appliances. The appliances are GE, or Whirlpool, or something. Kenmore doesn't acually make them. Somewhere in the serial # there is a sorta code that tells repairmen what the machine is. I think on the mowers, it's the last two digits, but I'm not sure. I found a Craftsman mower that I wanted a couple of years ago, then I found the same mower for less, only it's an MTD. Cool looking mower, thats why I asked who makes it.

Husquevarna's look identical but they are actually more i think. I dont know what it is, i know it a good mower, plenty of power, you can mow foot high grass at near idle going pretty fast and it dont miss a beat.

I think Husquvarnas are the same way as Craftsman. Meaning there is no Husquvarna Manufacturing plant. I'm not sure about that but am sure about Craftsman. I'll ask my Grandpa so that I won't tell you wrong. I think cub cadet and troy bilt are actually made by the same manufacurer. All that stuff is interesting to me because of people who claim one is better than the other but they are actually the same machine.

Latest posts

Back