fishin for.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thats some hard hitting research . It's nice to see that Harvard is taking the lead in these important fields. Too much time is being wasted on searching for "miracle"cures for Aids ,Cancer, M.S. etc. . I wonder if the Nobel Prize commitee knows of these findings, I smell a physc. prize for the foremost University in the U.S.A.

i don't think these guys are "normal" I wonder what they do with the squirels they catch? :-/ Anal pleasure?

They are using gray squirrels, not gay squirrels!!! ;D This is exactly the type of thing that makes people wonder if we really landed on the moon! ;D

I think I'll start a study on "The increase/decrease of velocity in direct correlation to happiness and pleasure in species ""Homo-Sapiens"", with an in depth overview of distance acheived by such a study if conducted over elevated earthen structers, tight turning radii and all classes of soil structure."
Volunteers will be sought if the funding comes through.
Call ur congressman!

::)

I think I'll start a study on "The increase/decrease of velocity in direct correlation to happiness and pleasure in species ""Homo-Sapiens"", with an in depth overview of distance acheived by such a study if conducted over elevated earthen structers, tight turning radii and all classes of soil structure."
Volunteers will be sought if the funding comes through.
Call ur congressman!
wtf did u just attempt to say??!! ::)haha

::)

I don't know what I said but I think it sounds good enough to scam someone in gov't. Isn't that perfect?
send cash/ application to
Prof Warrio
Box 69
Royal Univ. of Northern Northland
LIK MEE

:-*

Back