halloween fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ever halloween since i was 13 me and 5 or 6 freinds go out and egg the **** and toilet paper the town we live in i live in a small area on upstate ny so ever year we do this and this year 6 of us all went out and before we went out we decided to drink and smoke getting wasted so theres always one or 2 kids with the most balls and one was me and another kid i like getting the cops to come so i can throw eggs at the police cars and we all take off running into the woods anyways me and my other buddy ran down into this chinese restaruent opened the dorr and threw 2 eggs each on to the floor it was hiliarious man i was dieing laughing i looked right at the chinese guy as i threw it and havent gone in since

haha sounds like us in my small ass town... we cause seroius destruction on halloween haha

its ****** fun as hell. Last halloween i went egging and ****, and we took fire crackers and put them inside people mailboxs and ****...madd fun ****.

haha sounds like us in my small ass town... we cause seroius destruction on halloween haha

You guys are light weights lol I won’t even begin to explain what happened in these pictures on Halloween night or the level of **** we do... ;D

Before:
boomeybefore.jpg

After:
boomey1.jpg

last halloween i smashed a couple maltove cocktales in the middle of the road.... that was about the most nuts thing ive done other than alot of paintaball drivebies :eek:

Used to do a bunch of insane ****, I remember placing a military smokebomb inside someone's unlocked car one time... ;D That was with the windows rolled up of course!!! ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back