Ever take a crap and...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Have you ever taken a crap and had a nice **** nugget come out and plop into the toilet splashing water onto your butt?

:D

DUDE that soooooo not feels good, thats disgusting. on some sight online i read that if you put1-2 sheets of toilet paper down before you drop your load, then it wont splash at all!!!! i tried it, it works good!!!

how is that disgusting...it's the water splashin up on your hole..it feels good. jeeze

The person that said no is full of ****, if not than they are paralized and can't feel a ******* thing! ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMMED THIS IS SOO ******* NASTY BUT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE FUNNY ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

How about when you get the runs and you power squirt the crap out your ass and you feel like the sprayer at the car wash? ;D Then you think you're done, so you wipe and flush and get up, then you get a second wind.

OR how about when your drunk off you ass and have the runs and you just barley make it to the bath room and have to plan out when to yank ur pants off and slam onto the toilet and you make it well you think you did you start to wipe your ass and you see that theres **** all over your cheeks because you just blasted all over the ******* seat lmfao happend to me twice soooo ******* sick

how about when you know you took a **** and it like disappears? any one else have this happen to them? i think it shot down the tube but it freaked me out...

How bout drinking somethin that disagrees with you and getting drunk, so you end up sittin on the jon w/the runs and hangin ya head in the trash can pukin! Neat how ya knees can hold the can so well.

LOL, u must know from experiance, lol, thats funny. ;D

Sad thing is I know from several experiences. And they weren't funny at the time! Of course if ya drink crown royal fast, you'll still be drunk when your pukin and thats not too bad.

Back