Do not buy from

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
Whatever you do dont order anything from ReR Motorcity. I have had a order in for a month now and after recieving a wrong item sending it back, I still havent recieved my Item or a billing correction. I sent them a nasty email for documentation and I'm calling them tomorrow to let them know that got to the end of the day for my credit to show up before they are reported for internet fraud. Takes alot to piss me off but they have done it :mad:

Just sent a nasty email to Tucker Rocky ATV also. Thats the parts supplier the site used and blamed for the wrong item number

Dennis Kirk.....great service and all but prices are outrageous. I dont know about you but I can get just about Everything cheaper at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dennis Kirk.....great service and all but prices are outrageous. I dont know about you but I can get just about Everything cheaper at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Dennis Kirk does have prices more close to retail mark up but I wouldn't say "Outrageous" - RockyMountain on the other hand charges a crazy amount of money for shipping - low prices or not... But all and all you always need to shop around for anything to find the cheapest price; that is why it's good to scan the link section for the abundance of links related to ATV parts. I normally/often get **** cheaper elsewhere other then Rocky due to shipping costs alone...

Magicracing is a good place prices are usually as cheap as anywhere and are cheap on shipping. I got 4 tires shipped for $30 and got them in 2 days. Alot of these companies do not carry inventory they simply order it when you order. Those are ones that are really slow on getting you stuff.

Back