ATV Connection blows dogs for quarters!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
Yeah that's right, ATV connection is a bunch of worthless cockmonkey fucks that blow dogs for quarters! Just had to get that out, no other place will let you directly state that. Just can't take the retarded fucksticks in that forum anymore, yfm350 rocks! I'm sure there's someone out there that can agree on this one! Let the HATE of all other forums flow guys! :mad:

Whatever happened to freedom of speach? Now not only are the members there a bunch of worthless retards, the forum is run by the nazi party! I wouldn't be surprised if they try to throw your pc into an oven soon for mentioning this kickass forum veloci! ;D

Bro trust me, i wish i saved the PM and emails when i was "promoting" this forum. They blocked my PM's, i can't even put the link in my Profile/My page on there.

I left that forum a long time ago! Went to another one, and haven't looked back. Glad to see another forum with quality people with knowledge!
Magnet

im from atvconnection- actually and they are a group of arrogant fuckers.

and they wont let me curse....

Like I said, get the hate out here, that's what this thread is for! ;D :mad: ;D :mad: Forgot to mention how worthless information on any subject from that forum can be, every thread is just an arguement how much better each cock brain's quad is!

Well same for bluetraxx, never been on the connection but bt sux balls. Get this guys they made this new spelling and grammar rule **** cause they just wanna have reasons for bitching when its supposed to be a relaxing place to chat n ****. Well the admin has 2 names on there and thinks nobody knows it and its so obvious and he started a thread on one and answered his question on his other sn so i put a laughing face and he started sayin ****, well he made the mistake of spelling loser wrong, he spelled it looser. so i posted the spelling rules and said loser haha and he banned me. So the two leading administrators can suck my ******* balls. And as for the 2nd highest power admin on bt whose father was dying so he left for a awhile....i hope he leaves you nothing and shits on ur leg when he passes BITCH!

haha i just posted a message at atvconnection.com telling everyone how much atvconnection sucks and that all yfm owners should convert to yfm350central.com

**** ATV CONNECTION!!! Cocksuckers most of those arrogant motherfuckers are so stuck up there own ass its ******* embarassing to be a member there er wait..im not ahh **** it I hate em there breathin up all the good air out there.Now a place I do hate is ******* blasterzone or blastercentral or whatever the **** that site is.

Yea they are all faggits...ou get the occasional poor kid who just wants to know the best ****** pipe for his blaster, and someone tells the poor kid to buy a ****** banshee....yea ill just go out right now and get a ****** 5000 dollar quad cause some cock sucker thats like a ****** petafile told me too. I say go have a massive bru ha ha with your boyfreind and go suck my large white balls. Sry i got a little flustered.

I would say the same happened to me when I blew my lid about those gay ass motherfucking worthless cocksucking salad tossing fucksticks at atv connection!!! ;D It was always great when some dipshit would tell me to buy a new 450 or 400 while asking warrior ?'s a year or two ago, I think it's pretty ******* obvious with the mods that I got I'm gonna keep the s.o.b. forever!!! Probably would whoop their sorry for nothing asses in a race too!!! ;D

What really got my ass going was the blaster fags telling me i should have gotten a blaster or 400ex, shut the **** UP ALREADY. Any ******* question you ask about a warrior/raptor 350 would get this asnwer: Sell it, buy XXX bike, why the **** would you spend money on it, etc. Some people need to be shot.

I love that site, but i do agree all they mostly talk about, is how so and so's quad is faster.

Back