RACE!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero

Reaction score
ok.... before i tell u this remember that i do weidr things if im bored enough, as everyone dose :p but when i wanna do weird things, i have MANY good opportunities ;D so this is what i did last sunday, yes it was easter.. i guess, i was at an easter party thing at my cousins.. but i had no quad to ride :( so i rode of the back of my friends sportsman to another friends house, this friend is one i race with every weekend and he was working on his race car when we got there, so i offerd tohelp him fix it.. about an hour later we got it fixed... i was sitting in the car while it was running... stareing at the road ;D one thing led to another, we ended up having drag races up an down one of the backroads, me in the race car against.. cars, trucks, suvs an anything my friends had to drive lol, there is no real... moral to this story.. just people having fun? :p the neighbours even came out to watch us.. one of which is a cop.. a cool cop tho ;) they took pictures an one guy was even video taping us... acted like they had never seen a race car driving on the street before.. if i had a way to id love to get a copy of the video an post it here lol

...................THE END or something like it

yeah hes a cool cop.. and it was also a back road that no one ever comes down.. doesnt even have a speed limit sign anymore lol oh and if ur wondering... the race car im talking about races in a class called mini-stock, slightly modified 4 cylinder cars with goodyear racing slicks ;D not the fastest thing in the world but fast enough to have fun with ;D oh and i spank his ass in my geo storm every night ;D, its a honda civic ::)

just thought id share this with everyone :p so here goes, i sliced, or rather hacked.. my thumb to the bone today! with a hacksaw.. cutting the egr valve on my new motor... never hold a thin metal pipe in one hand while ur sawing away at it with no glove or anything on, metal shavings/dust all in the cut.. an its a hacksaw so NOT a clean smooth cut.. and it hurt.. like... HELL!!!!! :mad: never ever ever EVER cut urself with a hacksaw lol painful just remembering it.... :'(

if ur wondering how i managed to cut myself... it was a smooth metal pipe an bent like an L... i was holding it with my left hand just under the bend. and cutting just above my left hand, blade caught.. sliped out when i pulled back on it hard.. an caught my knuckle on my thumb... before i could do anything i pulled over half the blade across my thumb really fast an was pushing down at the same time :mad: an thats what not to do with a hacksaw. :eek:

one other thing, i was working on my race car not my warrior :p

who cares if i need stiches or not :p imnot getting them even if i do, i dont do the whole.. doctor thing ::)

Back