400ex guy talkin ****

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
The 400ex is nothing more than an old design from the late eighties with an overweight 2 valve engine and big ole heavy frame, and sad suspension, oh wait thats the warrior LMFAO

Hey I am busting (its easy when people are being unrealistic) but as much as I can understand wanting to make what ever machine you happen to own now better or faster etc there is a limit to what is worth the effort.

Like would anyone be doing this (work or posting a thread etc) if they owned a 90? Would you want to waste money onthe 90 trying to make it better than a yfz or 450R?

If your intentions are beating a piped 400ex then you should consider finding a new dream or goal since there are much faster models out now, and either way I would suggest you use a different model to modify etc as you are at too much of a disadvantage up front with the warrior (I have owned both of them and its not secret how much better the 400ex is compared to the warrior in most every aspect

another guy with a 400 that thinks hes the **** :mad: :-X

whats that suppose to be? lol i spank my friends 04 z400 in trails with my stock 91 warrior... the z400 is faster than the 400ex isnt it? ::)

if your leaving a Z400 in the dust on the tyrails, its all rider cause the z400 is an awsome bike. there are some I ride with plus a yfz. I can keep up just fine in the tight trails or in the switchbacks, but once they get room to open them up, i get lost in the back.

That being said, they also outpace the 400ex in the group by jsut as much more on the pavement

i could be the rider in the trails :p im pretty arrogant when it comse to my driving/riding skills.. but i CAN back it up unlike my friends ::), driving a race car an riding a quad is alot alike... if ur not scared of speed an pushing it harder than everyone else, and u can be consistent.. ull win even if ur car/quad is slower ;D

"Yes i am arrogant, let me show you why."

- the immortal Bruce Lee!

dont all 400 ex talk ****? they all think they have the best, then I bust a wheelie and they question how I can do tat on that old warrior. Silly kids. I can keep up with many guys on all sorts of bikes. old skool is the way to ride. Mike

Thats what im talking about, i ride with faster bikes, 660, banshee, yfz, and they can't get away from me on trails, but thats only trails, once it opens up, thats a different story.

Back