Loading up after riding made easy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well thats one way to do it lol i prefer unloading that way tho.. less chance of getting dead :p unless u do it on a rainy day an the bed of the trucks wet :eek:

well if ya got a dirt bike... i think a quad would just clip the side and blow up or somthin

i think uv seen to many movies :p quads blowing up in a giant fireball.... lol but that would suck alot

Haha that’s so fake looking though; when the bike lands in the van watch the wheels as it moves forward they kind of just levitate over the ground.

i think uv seen to many movies :p quads blowing up in a giant fireball.... lol but that would suck alot
actually ive never seen a quad blow up in a movie but plenty of other **** lol ::)

come to think of it..neither have i.., i say we go find some honda whores quad.. an blow it up an video tape it ;D

That vids been around for a long time....I thin kI saw it about a year or so ago for the first time, But I still love it!

Who cares if its fake? its funny

Back