FOR NORTHERNERS MOVING SOUTH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris4x4gill2

Reaction score
---------- FOR NORTHERNERS MOVING SOUTH -----------

In the South: If you run your car into a ditch, don't panic. Four men in a four-wheel drive pickup truck with a tow chain will be along shortly. Don't try to help them, just stay out of their way. This is what they live for.

Don't be surprised to find movie rentals and bait in the same store..... do not buy food at this store.

Remember, "y'all" is singular, "all y'all" is plural, and "all y'all's" is plural possessive.

Get used to hearing "You ain't from round here, air ya?"

Save all manner of bacon grease. You will be instructed later on how to use it.

Don't be worried at not understanding what people are saying. They can't understand you either.

The first Southern statement to creep into a transplanted Northerner's vocabulary is the adjective "big'ol," truck or big'ol" boy. Most Northerners begin their Southern-influenced dialect this way. All of them are in denial about it.

The proper pronunciation you learned in school is no longer proper.

Be advised that "He needed killin" is a valid defense here.

If you hear a Southerner exclaim, "Hey, y'all, watch this," you should stay out of the way. These are likely to be the last words he'll ever say.

If there is the prediction of the slightest chance of even the smallest accumulation of snow, your presence is required at the local grocery store. It doesn't matter whether you need anything or not. You just have to go there.

Do not be surprised to find that 10-year-olds own their own shotguns, they are proficient marksmen, and their mammas taught them how to aim.

In the South, we have found that the best way to grow a lush green lawn is to pour gravel on it and call it a driveway.

AND REMEMBER:

If you do settle in the South and bear children, don't think we will accept them as Southerners. After all, if the cat had kittens in the oven, we wouldn't call 'em biscuits.

lol your awsome ;D

"Do not be surprised to find that 10-year-olds own their own shotguns" lol i can name 9 people right now that i know of that have had more fire arms then they do electricity outlets and have been shooting aleast since they were 5 or 6 lol no kinding

haha i need to study this cause im movin with my Dad in florida after high school and im there all summer almost ;D

lol some of florida is an exception to the south...alot of people from the north have migrated there as retireres and have slowly been taking over most of the beaches and what not.

lol one of my friends is so stupid he hates yankees soo much i dont get it...i dont even think he knows why he just does..lol some people you just leave alone and dont ask questions

Some people are still bitter they lost the war. I don't get it, im from the "north" but we have plenty of country up here, just no accent.

All y'all southeners are just sore cause we whooped your ass haha jking ;DGuess im a Yank eh?I think there are alot more rednecks,hillbillys,an hicks up here then the south gives us credit for lol (me being one of them). ;D

Pretty much anything below the panhandle in Fl is not "southern"

Just alott of misplaced yankees.

The post is jsut meant to be funny, since as you might be able to tell, We Southerners take great pride in our region and the history of it.

I liek to travel to other palces, but this is home and I never want to leave for long.

The only thing I hate about yankees is when the come down here and constantly complain about how its better up north or about how much they hate it down here. For all those pricks, well all I got to say is we didnt make you come down here and we sure as hell aint making you stay.

Keep the South beautiful, buya yankee a ticket home

All y'all southeners are just sore cause we whooped your ass haha jking ;DGuess im a Yank eh?I think there are alot more rednecks,hillbillys,an hicks up here then the south gives us credit for lol (me being one of them). ;D
yup count me on the hick list

I'm not exactly opposed to the "fake South" myself

I'll be heading down there myself in a week or so

whats this "fake south" stuff? lol florida is as south as u can get.. unless u know how to swim i mean, which i dont... if u wanna hang out with all the notherners that moved south.. go hang out on the east an west costs of florida.. all the old ppl an tourists stick to the beaches, if u want insane rednecks with utility atvs an more guns than the whole of canada.. come visit the swamp areas, central an south florida, but personally iv lived in a place called polk county 19 years(my whole life) so i know a thing or 3 about it down here :)

i just felt i would post.. seeing how i live here

Yea, the coastal areas where what I was refering to.

And I def believe you aboutr the swamps in the center of the state!

yeah i grew up around rednecks :p, dunno if thats good or bad lol, im not really a... "redneck" even tho my family is.. florida also has other things going for it.. like, being the home of death metal :p yeah.. im kind of a metal head / redneck.. type.. thing, lets just say im alittle different. :D

Judge me not my shallow friend, Lest ye be judged yourself ;D

(i dunno im just bored ::))

small list of bands i listen to, in no particular order ;D

Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards, Evergrey, Nevermore, Dream Evil, Slayer, Pantera, Carcass, Death, Candlemass, Gardenian, Graveland, Grip Inc., GWAR, Helloween, Kamelot, Lizzy Boden, Megadeth, Nocturnal Rites, Pro-Pain, Savatage, Solitude Aeturnus, Stratovarius, Suicidal Tendancies, Symphony X, Testament, Therion, Virgin Steele, Witchery..... ok so not such a short list lol, also.. i do like metallica but the old metallica not the new

<~~~IS FROM Alabama and hands down florida is the most red neck place ive seen next to kentucky the last girl i dated all her parents lived in florida sneeds to be exact we go down there to meet her parents about 10:30 in the morn the first thing i see is this muther fucker rideing down the road on a rideing lawn more with a beer in his hand and a little cooler bungee corded to the hood of it and the cutting deck draging in the back and the next thing i know this bitch vears off the road jumps out telling me to come meet her unk i bout died so i get out he stops his lawn mower hugs my bitch for about 10 minz it seems which is her unk :eek: and all he says the whole time is its good to see you again baby gurl and keeps telling me its good to meet you brother and keeps offering me a ******* beer by this time im about to die ******* laughing we hop in the car go to her momz big nice ass house eat dinner and go to meet her grandma :eek: we pull up old shitty nasty looking house looking like its leaning like hell bout to fall in and she grabs my hand walks around the house were this music is blasting and theres about 6 guys back there playing horse shoes drunk as **** u can smell the **** in the air there stumbling around hollar,ing how good it is to meet me next thing i know 2 of the fuckers start telling me how they could woop my ass 10 ways from sunday im juz laughing and one of the fuckers grabs my face and squzzz the **** out of it i draw back and wack the bitch and his ******* tooth stabs in my knuckle yes TOOTH as in 1< and my girl starts cussing me because i hit him im about to fall out of shock because hes the one that started the **** by grabbing me anyways the dude which is her moms step brother is still laying on the ground after i hit him throwing up on him self screaming some **** and all the other guys started being nice to me because i hit there freind im ******* wowed so me and her are all into it her momz is giveing me the ******* evil eye so i just cut on out and start walking down the road to find a gas staion so i can get a phone book to find a place to rent a car so i can drive home because were in her car here she comes flying up in the gas station begging me not to leave and im like im juz going home ill be there when u get back and too TAKE UR TIME so i find the number to grey hound and say **** it ride the bus home. WORST TRIP EVER :mad: juz figured id share tales from the south to all sorry it was so long

hahahahahaha

you Guys must realize you could move farther north to nowhere Canada and everything said is true.
yehaa.....Proud Pasquia Hilbilly.

Back