little wheelie clip

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That helmet your wearing looks like ****, but anyways can you shift it while on a wheely or still learning?

i can stay in the balance point or shift. all it takes is brake control. i can start from a dead stop and shift all the way to 6th gear. i can also down shift and slow down to a stop.

yea its about 2 inches from the ground ohh well if you master it on a warrior just imagine how easy it'll be on somthing diffrent.

i wear a helmet when i do things that i am not 100% sure i can do. i always wear a helmet at the track and at the dunes. these wheelies are so safe. if you loop out all you do is hit the grab bar, look at the pics of my quad..........the grab bar is bent up and grinded flat from them.

Nice!!! im guilty like you adam and hardly wear my helmet i even have the same excuse i only wear it when i feel like i might **** up BUT!! what we think wont get us fucked up probaly will end up ******* us up!! but here's to hopeing......... lol

Anothe rreason I dont wear my helmet is because it blinds me cut's down on my vison so much i seem acident prong to **** up with it on..

that shouldnt be a issue.......i work at a motorcycle shop and a lot of people complain about stuff like that if the helmet is not the correct size.......maybe you need a different size or even a lighter helmet, try an arai or a shark helmet.........those are the best two on the market right now.

Dam that guys is good at filming kept in frame the whole time. No way man KBC is the best!

One of my friends thought it would be cool to try and do a wheelie down the road with no helmet on my bike.. he thought the same thing as you, the grab bar would save it. Oh it saved him alright.. turned the bike sideways and he was burning his back on the ground as the wheeler was going wheel for wheel end over end.

Back