Video of StenZ truck club at the Playground

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i second the helmet thing. after watching my dad go down extremely hard and come out with a concussion, i don't have to think twice about a helmet now. cool vid. like the riding area.

Yeah, not sure what his deal is w/ helmets.. but mine gives me the "courage" to stoppie and pop wheelies a little farther than normal.

yah helmet def good thing, i had a concussion and i was wearing a helmet, so i'da prolly been dead w/out it, nice vid tho

Thanks for the comments guys.. The first stoppie I did was beautiful.. as was the other 5.. but I endo'ed the 6th.. then had to get the "wevos" to stand it back up for the last vid and pic of it.

After having a long "heart-to-heart" ride with the rappy and figuring out how to manipulate it.. this has turned out to be my best purchase yet.

400ex are so easy to wheelie....when you own a raptor 350.....the 400ex is really good for wheelies and i aint even that much of a honda fan....

yah....i heard that on almost all honda 400ex's that the rear baxle carrier bearings go bad...and i believe it cause every one i have seen has had this problem.......little random fact haha

yah helmet def good thing, i had a concussion and i was wearing a helmet, so i'da prolly been dead w/out it, nice vid tho

Yeah i have had two concussions in the last month and now like after you get a concussion its easyer to get more thats why i got the second one. Well anyways if i get in any crashed with or with out a helmet ill most likly get a consussion. So yeah i always wear a helmet now.

Back