Wow this things the best i guess...Bahaha(Updated)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow......but hey atleast he has the balls to jump like that

Okay i put the right vid up and everything this time, i even checked to make sure it was right....hahaha i feal like an idiot now. I was wonding why the first guy siad at lest he has the balls to jump and i was like wft he never jumped it :p

haha yah he def. is a little cokcy bastard....ram air intake...who gives ****.....he seems likt the kind of kit to me that knows everything but doesnt have it done....imo

What i thought was the funnyest was when he was talking about the pipe and hes like yeah this is basicly the top of the line for a warrior, theres so much more stuff out there, not to get me wrong i love pro circit **** but theres better stuff. Then how he said that no other warrior can match up to it. Mine is stock(at the moment) with a 18 year old engine and i could probly beat him just because he sucks so bad at riding.

hahahahha i love how he made the ram air system out of metal ducting hose. it reall looks good on there lmao.

haha tell em about it...that is one cocky little cock sucking fudge packing bastard

no no its a hotcam stage 1 :eek:, he just had to embarass himself more by saying its a stage 2 hahaha. O and dont for get a wiseco high compression piston with some weird ass compression that i have never her of. Im amazed that that thing can even stay on the ground because its so fast ::)

no no its a hotcam stage 1 :eek:, he just had to embarass himself more by saying its a stage 2 hahaha. O and dont for get a wiseco high compression piston with some weird ass compression that i have never her of. Im amazed that that thing can even stay on the ground because its so fast ::)

hes got some mad riding skill too ;D

holy **** paste, that person is so ******* retarded, we all became stupider for having to listen to that he truly is a skidmark on the society of warrior owners

Hey at least he has a warrior.....hes okay in my book. He can brag all he wants but ill smoke his all day long in the trails. Too bad ill never ride with someone that stupid though.

Back