Short riding vids and some pics.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well i went riding in the pits today with a few friends and took some vids and pics of me.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/teamexileracing/Videos/?action=view&current=P1010002.flv

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/teamexileracing/Videos/?action=view&current=P1010003.flv

The Pits:
cam-1.jpg

The hill climbs:
cleantruck1.jpg

Warrior:
cam2.jpg

The group....Ben(93warriorridr on here) had my xr80 becuase his lower right ball joint poped out:
cam.jpg

Teaching ben to jump the 80:
cam2-1.jpg

your warrior looks awesome with the red and black plastics. and that looks like a sweet place to ride

The cool thing about this place is that every time we get a hard rain the hills change becuase the erode a little more every time, so all those hill climbs that day in the pic are mostly from me. And at the top of most of them it gos stait up becuase of how they erode so the first jump on them is always the worst .

Thanks for the compliments on the warrior.

yeah i dont like jumps as much as hill climbs, explecialy on a fourwheeler with no landing, it hurts bad some times there. ill get some vids of me at my friends farm though, much bigger jumps by the way.

looks like an awesome place to ride, I like your quad to btw

yea i hate jumpin and landin on flat ground plus it aint good for the fourwheeler but yea the red and black plastic looks sweet.

idk i wansnt too syked to do it because there a set of miares plastics that were $200 but i let my friend use them and he broke them so eather it was cut them or throw them out. But once the were done i was like holly **** much better, cuts down on wind resistance, and you can see what your gunna hit with you front tiers. Idk i like them i think they look like wings.

Latest posts

Back