sparks sound clip

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

it sounds a lot better than it does in the video but my camera sucks so this is the best i could do. sorry for the bad quality

SICK!!!! SICK!!!!!!!!!! sounds friggin BAD!!!!!!!!! Hey where did your #plate go? ill buy it off ya? if ya dont want it

That sounds nice. It deffinately sounds better than the HMF my bro has on his 300. How much did you pay and how well does it perform.

sounds real nice, if i ever get that new damn 400 i will be torn between a duncan and the sparks.

thanks guys, i paid $380 + jets and shipping for it so it came out just under $450. it was worth every penny. it performs awesome, the acelleration is crazy and it helped the whole powerband. the only thing that i don't like about it is that it's really long and would hit the ground if i went too far back in a wheelie and hit the grab bar. HCR, you can have the # plate for free, i dont need it. it came with my grab bar and i had to drill two small holes at the top so i could bolt it on.

yeah i was just gona ask how far it stuck out, in the pics you can tell that it sticks out a little too far. that would be the only reason i woudnt get one, seems like every other evening i'm hitting the grab bar lol.

yeah, i had the same problem. i just have to be really careful to not go too far back. i think they are a lot shorter on the 400's though.

I think the can itself is the same length for any quad. So being that the 300 is small compared to most sport quads, it doesn't have enough room to tuck all of it out of the way like a bigger machine. So that would make sense, it probably would be out of the way for a 400.

that sounds very good even if it is a honda haha..jk what kinda gains in hp do they say you get with that pipe??

I think the can itself is the same length for any quad. So being that the 300 is small compared to most sport quads, it doesn't have enough room to tuck all of it out of the way like a bigger machine. So that would make sense, it probably would be out of the way for a 400.

Probally why Most blaster pipes...stick WAY out there huh?

Back