Few riding clips

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
I HEARD THE MARIO THEME!! What the hell was that, someone's phone? background of first vid, you can faintly (though distinctly) hear it. lol nice vids man, wish we had snow. It was almost 70 here today... ::) ::)
~Bill

I didn't even hear that the fisrt time but the mario theme is deffinatley there.

I HEARD THE MARIO THEME!! What the hell was that, someone's phone? background of first vid, you can faintly (though distinctly) hear it. lol nice vids man, wish we had snow. It was almost 70 here today... ::) ::)
~Bill

yea thats my buddies phone goin off in the middle of the vid haha, thanx for the input guys

that big gun exhaust sounds awesome and sweet video.. im dying right now, I want to go riding sooo bad

hah no its just a real fun place to do it.... last time remember seeing you wheelie i think it was about the length of a parking space..... just look at the avatar thats in a field, you really can be a little ignorant cocksucker some times

Back