Indoor MX vid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch!!!

and they want to build an indoor ATV park/track near me. I'm NEVER going there because of that video now!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA thats funny as hell. Bet they never thought about that when building the track.

thats a reason not to get twist throttle! if he had it anyways. i know with twist throttle if you have to hold on to the bars you will accidently give it more throttle. but that look like it ****** hurt!! and quad is polaris outlaw right?

wow, that was friggin awesome!

chris, you were close, if you look you'll see that it has a straight axle, so it's a predator

wow, that was friggin awesome!

chris, you were close, if you look you'll see that it has a straight axle, so it's a predator

actually I think you are close ;) It has IRS. Unless my eyes are going bad. And also on the outlaw, the front of it is more pushed in and flatter. but correct me if i'm wrong or tell me if I'm right

and I also don't think the predators came in that colour

ok, yeah you're right. I didn't slow it down enough the first time to see.

omg lmao this was probly the funnyest thing i have seen. It probly not to you guys but to me its halarious becuase my friend just bought a brand new outlaw the 525 ktm one, amazing i must add. But anyways he always says how everyone with outlaws are amazing riders and what not, im rubbing it in his face with this vid.

O by the way you can all so tell its a outlaw(500) by the seat its gray, preditors are red, and the outlaw 525 is black. Its gay how they all have the same plastics though. They look like sholder pads from the back.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how it's so funny. The guy almost killed himself. If it were one of you, nobody would be laughing. I just don't get how people can get enjoyment out of somebody else getting hurt. Like the kid in the video laughing, somebody needs to smack the **** out of him.

I understand what you are saying yakuza but the point is that the guy didnt kill himself and he didn't appear to have any serious injuries so you can laugh at it. I bet then guy the that crashed was laughing about it later on.

damn it i thought this vid would make my friend with the outlaw pissed off but he just laughed, gay. But still its funny i dont care what you guys say, maybe if he wasnt like moving i would be like o **** and not laughing but he seems fine to me.

Watch it again, he's not fine. When he gets off the quad he almost falls over a couple of times. The guy probably thinks he's Batman after that crash, and that's best case scenario.

Watch it again, he's not fine. When he gets off the quad he almost falls over a couple of times. The guy probably thinks he's Batman after that crash, and that's best case scenario.

I think If I hit a wall and then dropped a couple feet I might be a bit disoriented and stumble a bit, even if I wasn't injured. He looked fine to me...

I think If I hit a wall and then dropped a couple feet I might be a bit disoriented and stumble a bit

Understatement of the year right there....lol. Don't mean kill everyone's fun, just think it's wrong to make fun of others mistakes-especially ones that are painful..lol. Bad JuJu in my eyes, but to each his own.

I went off the top of a hill climb 3rd gear pinned, caught air, and landed bumper-first into a ditch of sharp rocks, flying over the handlebars helmet-first into the rocks. I could have got hurt, but I didn't. 3 minutes later, even though there was over $500 in damage to the quad, i was already laughing at myself, as was everyone that saw me do it.

It looks like the only injury the guy on the polaris may have been suffering from was a badly bruised ego. He was probably laughing about it too by the end of the day. Life is too short to take everything so seriously anyways, live and learn.

Heck, maybe that guy was just trying out his new freestyle stunt, the superman wall-slam.

hahahaha!! supermanwallsslam!!! lmao! Look, i think it is okay to laugh, but if the guy doesnt get up. walk away, and stumbles, then go get help, it's just like the time( i was a novice rider lol) i was powersliding, or trying to get it sideways in my freinds feild, i was 5th pinned, i got it sideways, was standing up, didnt have a grip on the bars, tires caught traction, chucked me off at 45-50ish mph!! lol, while in midair, i just turned my self around(somehow! lol) and landed on my back, after a few second's i reliazed i was stil breathing, no sharp pains, just a REAL back headacke.... My freind said he saw my fly off, and then when i hit my helmet flew off, and i got up helmet was 30 feet away! so that just goes to show you the impact of the force. ANyway,after i realized just what happend, i thought it was the funniest **** in the world! so i think it IS okay to laugh as long as they arnt dead/hurt

Latest posts

Back