Cool vid for the XC guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanna race really bad this summer, but kinda nervous and have no idea what to do..... so idk how its gona turn out

i wanna race really bad this summer, but kinda nervous and have no idea what to do..... so idk how its gona turn out

Just go out and have fun the first time. You're only goal the first time out should be to finish, because that in itself is an accomplishment. Get used to what to do at the checkpoints, how they start the race where ever you're at, etc. After the first time you can worry about how you do. Seriously, if you go out expecting to win the very first time out, you're setting yourself up for failure. It's all about having a good time.....

I'm sure you have something. Get online and search for XC racing in your area, you should be able to at least find a local series.

I cant wait for seminole to go national in the upcoming year. Racing on the same track as the pro's is gonna be bad ass, Now only if I can get into pro class by then lol.

Back