Video of the CBR warrior on skis

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey jonaddis84 you live in ohio right?

How about this weather were having, the coldest weekend in 7 years freaking crazy.

And about 3 weeks ago when it was 60, god that was gay i was wearing shorts and playing outside. It went from 60 to 20 in like 2 days and now its been that way forever, its making me mad, i cant get my warrior started its just way to cold, its -7 with wind chill here in akron today you?

Hey jonaddis84 you live in ohio right?

How about this weather were having, the coldest weekend in 7 years freaking crazy.

And about 3 weeks ago when it was 60, god that was gay i was wearing shorts and playing outside. It went from 60 to 20 in like 2 days and now its been that way forever, its making me mad, i cant get my warrior started its just way to cold, its -7 with wind chill here in akron today you?

Yeah, its pretty F'in cold out, walking on campus to classes sucks ass. And the worse part is we dont have a lot of snow to back it up, its just freakin cold. I was out riding a few minutes today till all my snot froze in my beard, got a little gross.

Back