Park Riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
Heres the video of me riding my warrior in the park right behind my house. It was pretty slippery. no innocent people were hurt during the making of this video!!
Bad quality, video got darker, sound is delayed. just the way it uploaded.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g6LLWy-K7us

Tell me what you think!

cool. don't stay there too long or else the neighbors might call the popos. plus it looks like there's a road right there lol.

I know.. the 2 roads on both sides are like side streets. not many people drive on them. but most of the neighbors are good neighbors. the not so good ones weren't even home.

dont mena to offend you but if you were a little kid would uwant some big kis ripping u pyour park on his quad?

no one goes there, only in the summer (still not many).. and if I seen some kid doing that I would be like "cool!".. this kid a block from me had a 400ex and one winter he was doing doughnuts in the same park a few years ago. I thought that was cool.

wonder what happened to the post i had up here yesterday.....ohwell, i use to love watchin ppl on their atvs and dirtbikes, now that i got mine, the kids across the road watch me every now and then :D:D

ya, when I brought my fourwheeler home and was putting it in my backyard these kids on their bikes were watching me. probly like 10. they probly thought it was cool

Ya, when I ride my quad around the neighborhood after its bath to dry it off, all the people I pass just stare haha. The older people don't always have a smile on their faces though. they give me the evil eye lol. :mad:

Latest posts

Back