Vid I've been working on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats pretty sweet, you riding w/ hcr on that vid???? kinda looks like his atv

Other than making it longer, what should i do to make the next video longer?

when turning around at the end, you should get some video of you sliding sideways all the way around the bush. one big drift, the whole time... lol. we got like 2-3 insches of show yesterday, so before work today i woke up early did a few laps around my 2 streets (i live on a cul-de-sac ((dead end, but with a bubble out to one side, for the kids who dunno what i'm talkin about, and the cross street is shaped like a D with the flat side continue'ing in both directions). neighbors are cool in my neighborhood, since it was around 10:00 am, no kids were out playing and most of the rents were at work...

Sorry about the cheesy description, but i was able to get some nice slides in early, and let my brother get used to the clutch a lil, not enough traction for the quad up stand up on him, so it was a little more comforting for him to get the hang of it.
~Bill

Well im gonna try to get some more video and ill try the drift around the bush but its gonna have to wait till presidents day weekend because that the next time i go back to NY to ride.

Back