preview

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha....you're wild on that thing ;D Actually a pretty nice video, 2 thumbs up....lol.

just thos shorts on were calling for some major road rash.. Good vid tho.... Do a mouther ****** baaaaaack flip :)

I have 2 suggestions. CHANGE THE MUSIC!! AFI SUCKS!! and put some better camera angles in there, it would look awesome

Wow.

I think ur even cooler now.

Dude that was pretty good man u whip that recon around like its nothing and know how to ride it too. I give you credit that was pretty good but im not digging the music. also if it was so blurry it would be even better

right on, nothing like a little utility session lol ;D

nice work man, i didn't mind the music but who the hell is AFI?

right on, nothing like a little utility session lol ;D

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!!

[quote:sekp0bhn]right on, nothing like a little utility session lol ;D

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!![/quote:sekp0bhn]

wow man, I feel pretty old cause I'm not "with it" in music anymore. lol. I just like my damn Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, G&R, Motley Crue, etc. I'm not even gonna ask what an emo kid is.

[quote:4axlbwjz]right on, nothing like a little utility session lol ;D

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!![/quote:4axlbwjz]

pop punk? That's damn near just as bad as that bullshit AFI calls music. Hard rock or heavy metal is the only kind of music for an action vid like that.

Ratch, an emo kid is 50% kid with no friends, 50% llama. Goofy looking little things, but fun to make fun of and knock down with a night stick.

[quote:6r4nsdib]

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!!

pop punk? That's damn near just as bad as that bullshit AFI calls music. Hard rock or heavy metal is the only kind of music for an action vid like that.

hahahaha, wow, i had no idea my vid was of THAT caliber. lol. hey yamarider, check your pm's i got a question ;)

Ratch, an emo kid is 50% kid with no friends, 50% llama. Goofy looking little things, but fun to make fun of and knock down with a night stick.[/quote:6r4nsdib]

uhm.. heavy metal sucks but some classic rock is cool. an emo kid pretty much dresses in all black, long black hair, loner, hates the world. but c'mon, punk music kicks ass, AFI is just screamo/hardcore. thats "emo" music. but whatever music you decide to put on that video, make it good! and oh god not rap! :D

Awesome vid man, I liked it alot. I cant wait for next weekend, Im finallly back to 100% at the track and my poppa's takin the video camera!!!!

I thought the music was cool, and im far form e,mo....

Back